Contact

Contact

Escalator sanitiser (UK / EU)
Tim Dixon 2021-11-27

tim.dixon@blynk.co.uk

Hi, One of my colleges is out in the Middle East and noticed one of your escalator sanitiser.

As a business, we work very closely with major airports and shopping malls providing digital solutions for passengers and customers. Whilst this is mainly visual screen technology and interactive pieces, I feel that your escalator product is something we could promote and distribute to our extensive contacts in these channels.

I would be very interested is discussing this further and seeing a demo unit.
Do you currently have distribution or resellers in the UK or Europe? This may be a option for us to look at this for you too if not.

Also, if you have any specific documents or case studies, please send them over. Do you know if any units are currently installed in Uk airports? It would also be good to understand the rough buy cost and RRP.
0 Comments

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/ideacity.co.kr/www/data/session/sess_5b5987d01b68db855e9dff19e1790956, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/ideacity.co.kr/www/data/session) in Unknown on line 0