Contact

Contact

VERY IMPORTANT
Juan Luzano 2022-05-11

juanluzano2@gmail.com

Dear Mr President

We are seeking for foreign partnership in Joint Ventures in the field of spa & fitness , hotels and tourism or any field you may consider lucrative or real estate or production and manufacturing or Furnituring or oil and gas sectors or Lamps.

Interestingly, I got your contact through diligent searches conducted on the EC21 pages web. My client will like to invest either in your business, or any other investment portfolio with high yield potentials.

Furthermore, I will only be in position to unmask the name of my client and source of the investment fund after receiving your indication of interest.

Sorry for this unsolicited message. I am Mr Juan Luzano  by name , I represent a high profile personality who is interested in investing on high yields without officially being linked to the investment.

Finally, I am aware about the Scam and Impostor that is going on on the internet , but in our own case we are real and very Genuine, i only needed your help to make this project a successful. We choose your country because it has a stable economic and peaceful nature.

Yours Sincerely
Mr Juan Luzano
0 Comments

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/ideacity.co.kr/www/data/session/sess_d79518996d0384cd3ab3e421f6c2af18, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/ideacity.co.kr/www/data/session) in Unknown on line 0